FACT: For every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits.
FACT: Employees who report a high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many work days as employees who report a low degree of stress.
Hand Hygiene is a major part of your overall wellness. Hand cleanliness and health are more parallel than ever.
Our hands are the connection we make with everything in our everyday lives. However, they likely are overlooked when it comes to employee health and safety.
Poor hand hygiene can lead to increased illness and can result in:
- Disruption cost and lost productivity through employee absence from work;
- Reduced employee efficiency through illness at work and lower morale;
- Damage to an organization's reputation.
For any organization, implementing and maintaining appropriate hand hygiene practices is a daily challenge. Employers and facility managers have a legal responsibility to ensure that they provide a safe working environment for their employees. Addressing hand hygiene is an important part of this.
Statistics show improvements in hand hygiene results in reductions in gastrointestinal and respiratory illness. The most beneficial intervention is hand-hygiene education.
Why Corporate Hand Hygiene & Wellness?
Hands are the main pathways of germ transmission during health care. Hand Hygiene & Wellness is therefore the most important measure to avoid the transmission of harmful germs and prevent health care-associated infections
Corporate Wellness is a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Our WFH - Wellness For Hands™ can be a welcome break to a busy work day or a relaxing way to de-stress during the day.
Classes with our Licensed Nail Technicians will leave you and your co-workers refreshed, re-energized and de-stressed. We ship kits directly to your employees prior to the class. 3 Virtual Sessions are held on the date/s you select for your staff's convenience. Our classes include:
- Hand Anatomy
- Hand Hygiene & Sanitation
- Reflexology Hand Exercises
- Hand & Nail Care
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer
The program provides specific instructions for each of 9 key sectors and community activities:
- Trades and Manufacturing
- Remote Workers
- Taxis and Ride share
- Childcare and Pre-School (also suitable for school teachers in conjunction with any directives from the Dept. of Education in your state)
- Community & Entertainment Events
- When you are “out and about”
For more information or to book your Masterclass complete the form below.
A portion of profits from our Masterclass Program benefits our Hand Hygiene Education Programs for Black Communities.